Sunday, April 27, 2008

Safari, WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!!!! LOVED IT!

Dear Everyone! If you havent gone on a safari, now I highly recommend it! Today, Tarangire National Park in Tanzania. To sum up, INCREDIBLE!

I was told that 'not so many' animals are in the park this season, as they are all spread out in the neighboring parks of Serengeti, Arusha and Lake Manyama. To my suprise, I could care less, I was able to see nearly every animal, except the cats.

So here is just a fraction of the pictures I took. ENJOY!
THE RIDE, TOYOTA LANDCRUISER, TANZANIA EDITION

Road Blocks, Elephants Galore!!!

Impala, Not Snoop Dogs 'Six Fo'



Vutures/Scavenging Storks

One of the MANY Giraffes I saw

Friendly Elephant, just chillin and munchin

There must have been almost 100 baboons on the road!
Elephants playing in the river

Impalas, Road Blocked Again!

MORE PICS AND ANIMALS COMING...JUST TAKES A WHILE WITH THE SLOW INTERNET HERE....


Here's an elephant itching his butt!

No comments: