Friday, April 25, 2008

1st Full Day in Tanzania



Well, Its Friday night and Im pooped after my culture shock during my first day here in Africa. Here is a picture to explain what it is like in the city. Quite crazy, chaotic, and people here, there and everywhere. But I've been with Taxi drivers European Safari companies and all is good.

So today I visited with two companies of American origins, Thomson Safaris and Nature Discovery Safaris. I gained invaluable information from them and further contacts, Im super excited and appreciative of their help and knowledge! I will also do a Safari with them on Sunday!!! WOO HOO!!!




Safari Vehicles with Mt. Kilimanjaro in the background (Cant see it through the clouds)


Safari Headquarters



Otherwise besides my research on biodiesel and safaris here in Arusha, Ive been taking it easy 'hakuna matata' as they say, at the hotel. Its very nice, good food, internet and....just NICE!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,
I see some Land Rovers...
Its too bad the red Cavalier is gone.

Show 'em how its done Mike.
Rebel yell! Yeah!!!!

Mike said...

Ju got it mangk