Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fishing at Mellanströmmen in Skärblacka

This weekend I had the pleasure of returning to Skärblacka to do some fishing. This is basically a "put and take" river, but by no means is it...EASY! I had a hard time to get the fish to bite. I could see several, but to get to them was a little tough. I managed and caught several fish...this one going home for dinner for Sofia and I. Dont know how big it was, but you can see from my rod, it was pretty damn big! Id say maybe 24 inches.

Heres some more pics of the river. Oh, and it is great because it is only 20 mins away!!!




Also, check out this really cool Swedish song...Måndagsbarn by Veronica Maggio (It means, Monday Child...its a Swedish saying about being born on Monday and always happy, etc)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah!! (Ron yell)
Rock on Mike!
The Sage is international.