Sunday, February 24, 2008

Welcoming New Members into the Family!


First off, before MY big news, CONGRATULATIONS to my Brother Christopher and his Girlfriend Rosie on their new baby. Keira was born on Friday afternoon and she is definitely cute. Christopher can now be a happy dad, but with many sleepless nights ahead of him....mu ahahahahahah!!! Congrats man, I am an UNCLE now!!!!




Now you are probably wondering why there is a car pic on here. Well, here it is....the new FORD FIESTA baby!!!! I went to Nyköping on Saturday morning and bought this little beauty for about $1000 with only 55,000 miles on her. Has about 86,000 km or what the Swedes call, 8,600 mil (1 Swedish Mile is equal to 10 km).
I drove her home, even with my limited manual experience, and did quite well. Only problem is that I filled her up and it is leaking a bit of gas. Gotta get this fixed, ASAP...TRÅKIGT!!! (Swedish for BORING, or that SUCKS!) Otherwise Im very happy, and it even has a CD Player and is equipped now with metal studded winter tires...OH YEAH BABY, the road thrashin begins...

UPDATE: The gas problem is fixed, now there is a nice SHINY new tank on the car. I also changed the wheels (hubcaps) to look less Flint Trailer style. However, the cost of a new tank and labor in Sweden.....$$$$$$450$$$$$$
Wow!

-MIKE-

No comments: